COMMUNICABLE DISEASE DISINFECTION, DECONTAMINATION, & PREVENTATIVE CLEANING
TRUST THE EXPERTS AT 911 HAZMAT CLEANUP
911 Hazmat Cleanup specializes in Communicable diseases disinfection cleanup. We set ourselves apart by our 6-Step Bio- Remediation Forensic Cleaning Process and ATP Meter Testing. It’s not worth the risk.
Please call 911 Hazmat Cleanup at 1-800-291-0805CALL NOW
6 Step Bio-RemediationForensic Cleaning Process
Step #1 Treatment Process, Ultra Low Volume (UVL) WET FOGGER
Step #2 Cleaning Process, Wipe all touch surfaces with EPA Approved Virucide Sanitizing Wipes
Step #3 Disinfecting Process, Apply EPA Approved Hospital grade disinfectant on all touch surfaces
Step #4 Decontamination Process, Apply EPA Approved Anti-Septic FOAM-IT Therapy to all hard surfaces
Step #5 Sterilization Process, Commercial Steamers applied to all surface areas
Step #6 Encapsulation Process, applied to all surfaces (hard, soft) with Electrostatic Sprayers, kills most viruses 99.999% SARS associated Coronavirus
(Confirmed with manufacturer) in 5-10 minutes dwell time to include, but not limited to C-diff, MRSA, HIV, Influenza, coronavirus, Klebsiella Pneumonia, Non-Toxic, odorless
What Is Communicable Disease Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting?
Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for the prevention of communicable diseases and other viral respiratory illnesses in office buildings, households, and large community settings.
- Cleaning refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but removing them lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Sanitize refers to making less offensive through the elimination of anything unwholesome, objectionable, or incriminating.
- Disinfecting refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but killing germs on a surface after cleaning can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in office buildings and common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, desks, toilets, sinks).
5 Step Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization A (“Touchless”) Cleaning Process.
- Step #1Electrostatic Spray Disinfection
- Step #2UVC Germicidal Disinfection
- Step #3Bio Air Purifier/Scrubber (HEPA/UVC Filtration System)
- Step #4Steam Disinfection and Sterilization
- Step #5Dry Mist (Using U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)’s List N Disinfectants.)
List of Communicable Diseases:
- Staph Infection
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
ATP Testing: ATP test is a process of rapidly measuring actively growing microorganisms through detection of adenosine triphosphate, or ATP. Provides measurable data as to the cleanliness of a surface. The higher the reading the more contamination present. Results are displayed in Relative Light Units (RLU) More contamination = Higher RLU results. Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working.